Branch Banking Retail and Small Business
Definitions for retail lenders and small business lenders can vary considerably. In general, a retail lender lends to individuals rather than institutions whereas a small business lender by definition will make small business loans.
- Back to Basics
- Accounting Review
- Financial Statement Analysis/Beginning and Advanced
- Cash Flow Analysis/Beginning and Advanced
- Loan Structuring/Beginning and Advanced
- Business Lending for Branch Bankers
- Selling and Credit Skills
- Consumer and Commercial Lending Skills
- Personal Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Diagnostic Assessment Remediation Training
Branch bankers and small business lenders are often not confident with financial statements and tax returns. They need to be able to leverage their sales culture with the technical skills necessary to fully understand a customer cash flow cycle.
Our classes give them the skills and confidence to ask the right questions to uncover financial needs.